About the Hospital
Temple University Hospital
Temple University Hospital is a 728-bed teaching hospital with its main campus located on Temple University's Health Sciences Center at Broad and Ontario Streets in Philadelphia. The hospital provides patients with ready access to an exceptional group of physicians in every specialty and primary care field. These doctors include the nationally recognized faculty of the Temple University School of Medicine, who are supported by the advanced resources of its major teaching hospital.
- Typical patient unit: 34 beds
- Operating rooms: 24
- Cardiac catheterization labs: 4
- Critical Care Unit beds: 99
- Special Unit beds: 186
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- Outpatient visits—7/1/11-6/30/12: 331,757
- Emergency Department visits—7/1/11-6/30/12: 131,560
- Births—7/1/11-6/30/12: 3,294
- 19 Residency Programs and 11 Fellowship Programs (click for further information)
To find a Temple physician, click here.
To request an appointment with a Temple physician, click here.