Occupational Health at Temple University Hospital
Temple University Hospital's Occupational Health Program offers comprehensive services to companies that want to improve the health, safety and productivity of their employees.
We focus on prevention and early intervention, and can tailor a medical program that fits your company's specific needs. At all times, our focus is on returning employees to work in the safest, quickest, most efficient way possible.
Our services include:
We pride ourselves on both our ability to return employees to work quickly after injury and the strong relationships we build with our employers and their employees. Our primary goals are to provide our clients and their employees with:
- Comprehensive services
- Coordinated care from beginning to end
- A focus on injury prevention and early treatment intervention
- Doctors who are board certified in occupational medicine
- Reliable, prompt and courteous medical care
- An emphasis on returning to work
- On-site specialty medical services
- Thorough, timely and direct communication
To learn more about Temple University Hospital's Occupational Health Program, please call 215-707-7538.