Patients & Visitors
Welcome to Temple University Hospital
Welcome and thank you for choosing Temple University Hospital.
At Temple, every employee is committed to providing safe, high-quality healthcare that is personalized for each of our patients. This means our excellent care is given in combination with kindness and concern for your personal situation. It takes many professionals, in a variety of different jobs, working in harmony to meet this challenge.
Verdi J. DiSesa, MD, MBA
President and Chief Executive Officer, Temple University Hospital
Chief Operating Officer, Temple University Health System
Senior Vice Dean for Clinical Affairs, Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University
General Phone Numbers
- General Information - 215-707-2000
- Patient Information - 215-707-3551
- Schedule Appointment/Physician Referrals - 800-836-7536
- Admissions - 215-707-4051
- Birth Certificate Requests - Please call the Division of Vital Records at 215-560-6011 or 724-656-3100
- Gift Shop - 215-707-7275
- Insurance Questions/Financial Counselor - 215-707-7608
- Medical Records - 215-707-3755
- Nursing Services - 215-707-3543 or 215-707-3557
- Patient Relations - 215-707-2273
- Pharmacy - 215-707-3569
- Security - 215-707-8216
- Volunteer Services - 215-707-3870
To find a Temple physician, click here.
To request an appointment with a Temple physician, click here.
Temple University Hospital does not exclude participation in, and no one is denied the benefits of, the delivery of quality medical care on the basis of race, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, ancestry, color, national origin, physical ability, or source of payment.