Map of Temple University Hospital
Finding Your Way at Temple University Hospital
Click here for a larger version.
Welcome to Temple University Hospital. To help you find your way in our buildings, we’ve divided them into zones.
How to Get Around
- Find out the room number of your destination.
- Follow the overhead directional signs to the Zone and Zone Elevators.
- Take the elevator to the destination Floor.
- Follow the directional signs to the room number.
- PURPLE: Admissions, Cashier Office, Emergency Room, and Inpatient Rooms
- BLUE: Abdominal Organ Transplant, Anesthesia, Blood Draw Lab/Outpatient Registration, Cardiovascular Testing, Hepatology, Nephrology, OB/Gynecology, Orthopaedics Clinic, Outpatient Pharmacy, Radiology, and Rheumatology
- GREEN: Bariatric Surgery, Infectious Disease, Ophthalmology, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- ORANGE: Hospital outpatient testing as well as the Cancer Center, Digestive Disease Center, Infectious Disease Clinic, and Lung Center
- YELLOW: The Boyer Pavilion, located at the northeast corner of Broad and Tioga Streets holds inpatient rooms as well as outpatient offices for Breast Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Surgery, General Surgery, Heart Failure, Limb Salvage Center, Neurology, Neurophysiology, Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology, Physical Therapy, Spine, Thoracic Surgery, Trauma Surgery, and Urology
Click here for the latest updates. »
Temple University Hospital's Pulmonary Thromboendarterectomy Program Celebrates Milestone
Completed 50th Pulmonary Thromboendarterectomy Surgery Since Program's Inception.
read more »
72 Temple Physicians Named "Top Doctors" by Philadelphia Magazine
Seventy-two (72) Temple physicians have been named to Philadelphia magazine's "Top Doctors" list for 2016.
read more »
Temple's Darilyn Moyer, MD, FACP, to Become President-Elect of National Doctors' Group
Darilyn V. Moyer, MD, FACP, Professor of Medicine, Executive Vice Chair for Education in the Department of Medicine, Internal Medicine Residency Program Director and Assistant Dean for Graduate Medical Education at Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University, has been named President-elect of the American College of Physicians.
read more »