Map of Temple University Hospital
Finding Your Way at Temple University Hospital
Click here for a larger version.
Welcome to Temple University Hospital. To help you find your way in our buildings, we’ve divided them into zones.
How to Get Around
- Find out the room number of your destination.
- Follow the overhead directional signs to the Zone and Zone Elevators.
- Take the elevator to the destination Floor.
- Follow the directional signs to the room number.
- PURPLE ZONE A is where you will find patient rooms.
- BLUE ZONE B is where you will find Outpatient offices and Radiology.
- GREEN ZONE C is where you will find many physician offices, including Cardiothoracic Surgery, Colo-Rectal, General Surgery, Ophthalmology and Trauma Surgery.
- ORANGE ZONE D is where you will find the Temple Cancer Center, the Temple Cardiovascular Center, the Temple Digestive Disease Center and the Temple Lung Center.
- YELLOW ZONE E (BOYER PAVILION) is located at the corner of Broad and Tioga Streets. Here you will find Temple Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, the Temple Neurosciences Center, Temple Otolaryngology, Audiology, Temple Podiatrics, the Temple Pediatric Center and the Temple Teen Clinic.
Click here for the latest updates. »
Temple's Darilyn Moyer, MD, FACP, Honored for Achievement in Medicine and Medical Advocacy by the PA Chapter of the American College of Physicians
Darilyn V. Moyer, MD, FACP, Professor of Medicine, Vice Chair for Education in the Department of Medicine, Internal Medicine Residency Program Director, and Assistant Dean for Graduate Medical Education at Temple University School of Medicine, has been awarded the Laureate Award by the Pennsylvania Chapter of the American College of Physicians.
read more »
Temple's Stephen Aronoff, MD, MBA, Elected into Prestigious American Pediatric Society
Stephen C. Aronoff, MD, MBA, Professor and Chair of the Department of Pediatrics at Temple University School of Medicine, has been elected to Active membership in the American Pediatric Society, the oldest academic pediatric society in North America.
read more »
Temple's Neil Theobald, PhD, and Larry Kaiser, MD, FACS, Named "Most Admired CEOs" and "Public Choice" Winners for Leadership by Philadelphia Business Journal
Neil Theobald, PhD, President of Temple University, and Larry Kaiser, MD, FACS, Dean & CEO of Temple University Health System, have been honored as "Most Admired CEOs" by the Philadelphia Business Journal.
read more »