Map of Temple University Hospital
Finding Your Way at Temple University Hospital
Click here for a larger version.
Welcome to Temple University Hospital. To help you find your way in our buildings, we’ve divided them into zones.
How to Get Around
- Find out the room number of your destination.
- Follow the overhead directional signs to the Zone and Zone Elevators.
- Take the elevator to the destination Floor.
- Follow the directional signs to the room number.
- PURPLE: Admissions, Cashier Office, Emergency Room, and Inpatient Rooms
- BLUE: Abdominal Organ Transplant, Anesthesia, Blood Draw Lab/Outpatient Registration, Cardiovascular Testing, Hepatology, Nephrology, OB/Gynecology, Orthopaedics Clinic, Outpatient Pharmacy, Radiology, and Rheumatology
- GREEN: Bariatric Surgery, Infectious Disease, Ophthalmology, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- ORANGE: Hospital outpatient testing as well as the Cancer Center, Digestive Disease Center, Infectious Disease Clinic, and Lung Center
- YELLOW: The Boyer Pavilion, located at the northeast corner of Broad and Tioga Streets holds inpatient rooms as well as outpatient offices for Breast Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Surgery, General Surgery, Heart Failure, Limb Salvage Center, Neurology, Neurophysiology, Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology, Physical Therapy, Spine, Thoracic Surgery, Trauma Surgery, and Urology
Click here for the latest updates. »
Larry Kaiser, MD, FACS, to be Formally Invested as the Inaugural Lewis Katz Dean at Temple’s Lewis Katz School of Medicine
On Tuesday, September 27, at a ceremony at the Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University, Larry R. Kaiser, MD, FACS will be formally invested as the inaugural Lewis Katz Dean.
read more »
Temple University Hospital Testing a Promising New Lupus Drug
A recently approved Phase III clinical trial being conducted at Temple University Hospital is investigating whether a new, investigational drug for lupus is more effective than medications currently in use.
read more »
Larry Kaiser, MD, FACS, President & CEO of Temple University Health System, Named a “Physician Leader” by Becker’s Hospital Review
Larry R. Kaiser, MD, FACS, President and CEO of Temple University Health System, Dean and Professor of Surgery at the Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University, and Senior Executive Vice President for Health Affairs at Temple University, has been named one of the top “Physician Leaders of Hospitals and Health Systems” by Becker’s Hospital Review.
read more »