Map of Temple University Hospital
Finding Your Way at Temple University Hospital
Click here for a larger version.
Welcome to Temple University Hospital. To help you find your way in our buildings, we’ve divided them into zones.
How to Get Around
- Find out the room number of your destination.
- Follow the overhead directional signs to the Zone and Zone Elevators.
- Take the elevator to the destination Floor.
- Follow the directional signs to the room number.
- PURPLE ZONE A is where you will find patient rooms.
- BLUE ZONE B is where you will find Outpatient offices and Radiology.
- GREEN ZONE C is where you will find many physician offices, including Cardiothoracic Surgery, Colo-Rectal, General Surgery, Ophthalmology and Trauma Surgery.
- ORANGE ZONE D is where you will find the Temple Cancer Center, the Temple Cardiovascular Center, the Temple Digestive Disease Center and the Temple Lung Center.
- YELLOW ZONE E (BOYER PAVILION) is located at the corner of Broad and Tioga Streets. Here you will find Temple Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, the Temple Neurosciences Center, Temple Otolaryngology, Audiology, Temple Podiatrics, the Temple Pediatric Center and the Temple Teen Clinic.