Map of Temple University Hospital
Finding Your Way at Temple University Hospital
Click here for a larger version.
Welcome to Temple University Hospital. To help you find your way in our buildings, we’ve divided them into zones.
How to Get Around
- Find out the room number of your destination.
- Follow the overhead directional signs to the Zone and Zone Elevators.
- Take the elevator to the destination Floor.
- Follow the directional signs to the room number.
- PURPLE: Admissions, Cashier Office, Emergency Room, and Inpatient Rooms
- BLUE: Abdominal Organ Transplant, Anesthesia, Blood Draw Lab/Outpatient Registration, Cardiovascular Testing, Hepatology, Nephrology, OB/Gynecology, Orthopaedics Clinic, Outpatient Pharmacy, Radiology, and Rheumatology
- GREEN: Bariatric Surgery, Infectious Disease, Ophthalmology, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- ORANGE: Hospital outpatient testing as well as the Cancer Center, Digestive Disease Center, Infectious Disease Clinic, and Lung Center
- YELLOW: The Boyer Pavilion, located at the northeast corner of Broad and Tioga Streets holds inpatient rooms as well as outpatient offices for Breast Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Surgery, General Surgery, Heart Failure, Limb Salvage Center, Neurology, Neurophysiology, Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology, Physical Therapy, Spine, Thoracic Surgery, Trauma Surgery, and Urology