Map of Temple University Hospital
Finding Your Way at Temple University Hospital
Click here for a larger version.
Welcome to Temple University Hospital. To help you find your way in our buildings, we’ve divided them into zones.
How to Get Around
- Find out the room number of your destination.
- Follow the overhead directional signs to the Zone and Zone Elevators.
- Take the elevator to the destination Floor.
- Follow the directional signs to the room number.
- PURPLE: Admissions, Cashier Office, Emergency Room, and Inpatient Rooms
- BLUE: Abdominal Organ Transplant, Anesthesia, Blood Draw Lab/Outpatient Registration, Cardiovascular Testing, Hepatology, Nephrology, OB/Gynecology, Orthopaedics Clinic, Outpatient Pharmacy, Radiology, and Rheumatology
- GREEN: Bariatric Surgery, Infectious Disease, Ophthalmology, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- ORANGE: Hospital outpatient testing as well as the Cancer Center, Digestive Disease Center, Infectious Disease Clinic, and Lung Center
- YELLOW: The Boyer Pavilion, located at the northeast corner of Broad and Tioga Streets holds inpatient rooms as well as outpatient offices for Breast Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Surgery, General Surgery, Heart Failure, Limb Salvage Center, Neurology, Neurophysiology, Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology, Physical Therapy, Spine, Thoracic Surgery, Trauma Surgery, and Urology
Click here for the latest updates. »
Clifford J. Belden, MD, MS, Appointed Chair of Radiology at Temple
Clifford J. Belden, MD, MS, has been appointed Chair of the Department of Radiology at Temple University Hospital, Professor of Radiology at Temple University School of Medicine, and Radiologist-in-Chief for the Temple University Health System.
read more »
Temple Lung Center Study Reveals Benefits for COPD Patients Using Digital Health Application
Early intervention facilitated by a digital health application for reporting symptoms of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) provides key benefits for patients, according to the results of a Temple-led, two-year clinical study.
read more »
Temple University Health System and GE Healthcare Sign Innovative Value-Based Radiology Services Collaboration Agreement
Seven-year collaboration targets $39 million in operational savings enabled by new technology and industry best practices.
read more »