Map of Temple University Hospital
Finding Your Way at Temple University Hospital
Click here for a larger version.
Welcome to Temple University Hospital. To help you find your way in our buildings, we’ve divided them into zones.
How to Get Around
- Find out the room number of your destination.
- Follow the overhead directional signs to the Zone and Zone Elevators.
- Take the elevator to the destination Floor.
- Follow the directional signs to the room number.
- PURPLE: Admissions, Cashier Office, Emergency Room, and Inpatient Rooms
- BLUE: Abdominal Organ Transplant, Anesthesia, Blood Draw Lab/Outpatient Registration, Cardiovascular Testing, Hepatology, Nephrology, OB/Gynecology, Orthopaedics Clinic, Outpatient Pharmacy, Radiology, and Rheumatology
- GREEN: Bariatric Surgery, Infectious Disease, Ophthalmology, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- ORANGE: Hospital outpatient testing as well as the Cancer Center, Digestive Disease Center, Infectious Disease Clinic, and Lung Center
- YELLOW: The Boyer Pavilion, located at the northeast corner of Broad and Tioga Streets holds inpatient rooms as well as outpatient offices for Breast Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Surgery, General Surgery, Heart Failure, Limb Salvage Center, Neurology, Neurophysiology, Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology, Physical Therapy, Spine, Thoracic Surgery, Trauma Surgery, and Urology
Click here for the latest updates. »
Hip Arthroscopy Helps Road Warrior Ania Tyski Get Back In Action
Hip arthroscopy by Temple orthopaedic surgeon Eric Kropf, MD, helped Ania Tyski get back in action.
read more »
Temple's Larry Kaiser, MD, FACS, Part of Select Group of Health Care Leaders Invited to White House for Kickoff of Health Care Payment Learning and Action Network
Larry R. Kaiser, MD, FACS, President and Chief Executive Officer of Temple University Health System, Dean of Temple University School of Medicine, and Senior Executive Vice President for Health Sciences at Temple University, was invited to the White House to be part of a select group of health care leaders taking part in President Barack Obama's kickoff of the Health Care Payment Learning and Action Network.
read more »
"Match Day" Madness at Temple University School of Medicine
Match Day is the day when all fourth-year medical students in the United States simultaneously open a sealed envelope and find out what hospital they "matched" with for their residencies.
read more »